Wednesday 6 March 2019

Monthly Favourites // February 2019

Hey. Wow, I didn't realise that compiling this month's favourites would be so tiring and slightly overwhelming, but alhamdulillah it is finally done! 😊 Alhamdulillah, I'm really glad. This month, I've been watching the randomest of things and not reading enough (the usual) 😛

How is your heart?

Mine feels a little neglected by me. I feel like I am doing a lot, but nothing worth it and nothing that feels satisfying enough which makes me slightly sad when I think about it. I want to experience new things, new moments, new places but somehow I keep entering the same cycle of repetition. I need a sprinkle of something wonderful and magical in my life. 

Onto February's list..


Videos //

artwork restorations

room makeovers / tours

psychology or crime

zero waste / environmental stuff / konmari

islam


social issues?

others
Movies //

Warning: I've been watching a lot of rom-coms, and by a lot I mean A LOT.


Lots of love as always,
Aisyah.