Hi, getting back to the real purpose of this blog.
- Men embrace women who embrace retro sexism
- 6 things you don’t understand about feminism that you should probably learn before writing about feminism
- Fuck the mani-cam: It’s time to point the lens at those who police our bodies
- Let’s be honest: Sex-outfits are not ‘women’s lingerie’
- Naked at the Academy Awards?
- Russell Brand weighs in on 50 Shades of Grey and the mainstreaming of porn (haven't watched the video but read the article)
- Azealia Banks calls out the misogyny of gay men
- Delhi bus rapist blames his victim in prison interview (I'm so tired I'm so so tired)
I'm really tired of the separation between "real men" eg real men don't rape, real men bla bla because the truth is men are doing this, real men, separating real men from other men doesnt help, what helps is to address that men rape and men shouldnt rape regardless of what the women wore/when was she out/etc etc because even then it separates "good women" from "bad women" thinking bad women should be raped when women regardless of good or bad (how do you measure good or bad anyway, are you divine do you know someones core being), women shouldnt be raped. ugh
On islaam-(ahl sunnah):