Wednesday 5 July 2017

Monthly Favourites // April + May + June 2017 (Part II)

Videos // 

on the environment/ zero waste living

bumiputra privilege in malaysia
This hit close to home and felt really personal, but I'm really glad someone is speaking about it.


Movies //
  • Scott Pilgrim vs the World
  • Bee and the Puppycat
  • Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Podcast //

A female preacher! I honestly love this seerah series. Gender aside, I love how it isn't merely factual but she emphasises a lot on the heart, translating what we learn into actions instead of merely learning the seerah as facts. She uses When the Moon Split by Safiur Rahman Mubarakpuri as a guideline. I'm only on the second lesson but I'm loving it so far. 

The book that she uses is a very easy read. The PDF can be found HERE.

*

Till next month! <3