Thursday 24 March 2016

March 2016 // Favourites

Asalaam alaykum (peace be upon you), I hope that you've had a blessed month, in shaa Allah.

1. Lifestyle
2. Article(s)
3. Islaam
4. Things
  • Yankee candle in Berry Trifle (the scent is amazing)
  • MUJI recycling bag (say no to plastic bags)
  • MUJI notebooks (they're recycled, minimal and the quality is really nice)

I haven't been doing much this month #minimalism (just kidding). I've started doing Morning Pages daily now for about 10 days and I've been loving it so far because it helps me wake up and plan my day around things that are important to me, aid me in living an intentional life and gets rid of the emotional baggage. As I mentioned in my previous post, Metaphorical Heart Block, writing is a form of self reflection for me and this was the exact "quiet" I needed to hear the things that actually matter.

I've only watched the first 3 videos of Mufti Menk's prophet series, and I'm planning to watch more soon, in shaa Allah. This month (or the past 2 weeks only) has been gentle and meaningful. I hope your month is going well. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.