Tuesday 5 April 2016

It's a gentle morning.

It might've rained last night, the weather isn't too gloomy and I am grateful that the sun isn't directly out. There is a big tree that I can see from my window. Its leaves usually sparkle like diamonds under the sun but it's not glistening as it usually does today. Surprisingly, I feel a little sad about this but God does not take without giving. I am immensely grateful for today's weather.

I want to start my morning pages again soon. A week has passed since the conference and there are many things that I genuinely wanted to change about myself since the conference but I am getting a little more relaxed about them. I need to repriotitise again, search and be with the quiet again, refocus to the things that are truly important to me.

This week's readings:

I might upload some notes from The Straight Path Conference 2016, once I actually complete them. I honestly can't wait for the recordings to come out, the topics were just really great and beneficial and I want to listen to them again and again. Take care, bye.