- LL002: Rewrite Your Story Through the Eyes of Love
- LL005: Minimalism Can Change Your Life
- LL009: Be True to Yourself, But Don't Get Attached to Any Identities
All of the above can be found HERE.
- Ep1. Introduction to the Sciences of Qur'an - Yasir Qadhi
- Is Reciting Surah Fatihah Upon A Dead Person bid'ah?
- Culture vs. Islam - Bid'ah - Yasir Qadhi - The Deen Show
- Greece & Growing Pains - Emily Diana Ruth
- Almost Adulting - Arden Rose
- Buzzfeed - Unsolved (been watching this for a few months now but I keep forgetting to include it in my monthly list)
- If Women Wrote Men the Way Men Wrote Women
- You Would Not Imagine How - Al Jumaah (highly recommended)
- If, when and why the Prophet (sallahu alayhi wasalaam) visits all his wives at night
- Self-Care Minimums and Dealing With Depression
- I found a list I've never seen before in my kitchen. It's in my handwriting
- The Regulations of Khul‘ (Dissolution of Marriage) - Shaykh Fawzan
- Theory vs Reality: The Ummah's Failure - Salafi Feminist
- Requiem of a Marriage (Part 1): Struggling with Divorce - Salafi Feminist
- Purpose of Women in Islam? - IslamQA
- 'Marriage is not lust and the woman is not just pleasure and enjoyment'
- Sisters in Law
The nicest, kindhearted, religious & knowledgable men can sometimes be so misinformed/ not-so-knowledgable when it comes to women issues in Islam e.g. female leadership, scholarship, rights of women in marriage and divorce, etc. As women, we have to know our rights (as precautions because it is so easy for us to be denied of our rights).
Some men have pure hearts but they are simply misinformed/ raised to not be informed (same goes to women) because all we hear about when it comes to women is hijab, hijab, hijab, camel-hump hijab, plucking the eyebrows, make-up, obeying husband (sigh @ this), being a good mother, hijab, hijab, hijab. I am not denying that everything that I mentioned above has its place in Islam, but so many other issues which are equally as important are constantly swept under the rug and its time for us to learn and reclaim our rights as women in Islam.
- The Hannibal Movie Series (Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Red Dragon, Hannibal Rising)
- Mean Girls
- Kapoor & Sons *loved this movie
- A Cinderella Story
ok byeeeee. ma'a salaama <3